RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4369
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2018 GMC Canyon or 2005 Jeep Wrangler
I'm really thankful for Neal starting this group. I too, was a long time iRV2 member...July, 2008. I posted under the name Elkhartjim and no, not Elkhart, Indiana. I actually was asked to be a moderator about 5 years ago and that lasted a total of 3 weeks as I recall. Unless you've had the experience you would never believe the political bs that goes on amongst the mods and admins. Dirk, Route 66, was a czar and Cliff, Clifftal, is his prodigy. 007 rarely contributed other than taking good care of the Newmar section. Now that I have that off my chest I hope to contribute my knowledge gained over the last 25 years of motorhome ownership.

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 11"
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
You've been set free @Texas Clodhopper - welcome to the land of a great experience and friendly environment where we can share and help each other. Great to have you here and hope you can bring more of those other Newmarians over.

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
New Aire 3343
RV Length
33' 9"
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
007 rarely contributed other than taking good care of the Newmar section. Now that I have that off my chest I hope to contribute my knowledge gained over the last 25 years of motorhome ownership.
Welcome Jim. In my two years on iRV2 I came to admire the efforts of 007. He did not have good tools to work with but tried very hard to do the proper job of a moderator in organizing the Newmar forum. Be great to see him come over. We should send him formal invitation.

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Mountain Aire 4047
RV Length
40'
TOW/TOAD
2014 Honda CR-V
Welcome to the land of the free, Tex! This site is rapidly developing and provides a great place for RVers to gather. Glad to have you.

TJ

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4369
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
24' Enclosed (Mini & Harley)
Good to see you here Jim. During the last couple of years I have picked up some really good tips and information from you. Of course I REALLY like your coach model.