RV Make
RV Model
Campervan, Fiat Ducato L2H2
RV Length
540 cm
Fulltimer
No
L.S.,

When building your own camper the costs are for most people one of the most important considerations to start such a project, apart from the challenge and the feeling of proud that it will be YOUR camper with a very personal touch. In the present market campers are very expensive and when you are quite handy, you will be able to convert a van into a campervan for a reasonable price. The price is mainly determined by what you think is important for you and how much work you want to outsource. During the process of building I kept track of how much I spent for the seperate parts and I put these figures in the subhead ‘materials’ of ‘feasibility’ (The materials - The feasibility | The magic of making your own camper).

In the subhead ‘the costs’ (The costs - The Endresult | The magic of making your own camper) I worked this out. It gives you an impression of what you can expect and it may help you to change and adapt your decisions. Remind yourself that you have to feel comfortable in your self build camper within the possibilities you have to build it.

With warm regards

Eddy

Latest resources

Back