Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Doug M

RVF Newbee
Hello All, Im here in the Dallas area and just purchased a 2020 Lithium 2414 toy hauler about 2 months ago. We took it out to Murray state ATV part in Oklahoma and had a awesome time. I did have a couple of issues and the TH was taken in for warranty work which is now complete. Anyway, Im ready to get out again and watch the thieving raccoons lol. Lastly I have lots of questions since Im new at this and thank you in advance for all the answered questions!! Bye all

Welcome to RF, @Doug M; happy to have you join us here. do feel free to ask all the questions you want. One of the main purposes of these forums is to share knowledge and experiences. And, we'd love to have you contribute your knowledge and experience as well.

TJ

Welcome to RVForums @Doug M, glad to have you aboard.

Welcome from Georgia!

Glad you’re here @Doug M! Ask away. We don’t have may not have all the answers but there is enough experience on this forum to always get you pointed in the right direction and on the path the resolution quickly.

I trust and depend on this forum more than anything in my toolbox - and that includes my credit card!

Latest resources

Back