Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
This thread is now locked. Instead please create a new post/thread for new additions of RV Services centers and RV mobile techs.

---

Have you used a RV mobile service while at a campground? Do you have a picture of their business card or have a card on hand you can take a picture of? Card is not required but helps if you have it.

Let's start a thread that catalogs our RV mobile techs. Reply with the name of the campground, location, and tech info. This can be a great resource should someone be somewhere and need help. Preferably one post per tech but do as you wish, the spirit is share the emergency resource info for someone else in need in the future. Both positive and negative reviews are fine but keep it nice please.

Template:

Campground:
Phone:
Other contact info:
Remarks:

Note: if you are a RV mobile tech you are welcome to join and advertise your services as a commercial member. Click here for details.

Last edited:
Great idea @Neal

FLSteve (y)

Is someone gonna organize it by region?

Is someone gonna organize it by region?
Not at this time, let's see how things go. Please - no homework :)

On a serious note, the search feature should help find what you need if the post has sufficient detail.

i don't have a photo of his card, But I have the name and phone number of the guy that we use in this area. I also can STRONGLY warn against another guy, but I wouldn't put his name out here.

i don't have a photo of his card, But I have the name and phone number of the guy that we use in this area. I also can STRONGLY warn against another guy, but I wouldn't put his name out here.
Please post details, card is not required (I'll amend the OP) and please also share who not to use otherwise someone else will. Positive and negative are allowed, I was hoping to not have to point that out, but I have :)

This is one of the best ideas I've ever heard on any RV forum! I can see you have a few details to work out, but that's expected. I guess you don't really need to specify the campground as much as the locale; for instance we have several campgrounds that are close to each other around here, and our mobil guy goes to them all. Unless of course you're trying to give an exact address. Blah blah blah- just details you'll figure out. Thanks to the OP. Now Neal- get this together and make up a nice list. You'll be busy, but people are going to love it. Like somebody else said- I'm not putting the guys card up til I ask him.

I moved the posts out of this thread into individual threads. I will lock this thread so we have no further replies here and suggest all new posts for reference are their own threads. People can reply to those posts with good/bad experiences, details, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back