lahad1

RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Entegra
RV Model
29V
RV Length
I see these Thousand Trails campsites all over in my research. Seems that they are member only. Is that correct or can you stay at them for non member price?
Thanks so much
L

Most Thousand Trails places do have “non member” sites, at least here in the PNW.

We have stayed at a couple different TT campgrounds over the years. It actually is a good idea to camp in a few of them especially if you are ever considering buying into a membership. We were never impressed with most of their facilities or the memberships and knew it would never work for our full time camping needs, however there are thousands of folks that truly love having a membership with them.

My Sister and BIL use their TT membership as part of their retirement plan, i.e they are full-time and after the annual dues, get free camping and the better package you buy the more free sites you have access to. I am also a member but not full time and have spent time in quite a few TT CGs over the past 5 years. Some are pretty nice some are not but I can say the same thing about the private CGs I have stayed in.

I was given a "one year free membership" when I bought my Travel Trailer new (2016).
I had used it a few times - at that time (don't know about now) they had an agreement with ENCORE and I was able to use them in the state of Wisconsin. Those were beautiful campgrounds. I also stayed at some TT in Indiana and they were just 'ok'. I went to the one in Wilmington OH a few times and once I came in with my reservation and another RVer standing in line just before me was trying to get into a full-hookup. They didn't have anything available and I was very happy I had made my reservation beforehand.
Unfortunatley I am not able to camp enough to make it worth renewing. But if I did have more time/money I would have renewed it.

Latest resources

Back