Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Today was the day that the soft top was replaced with my hard top on the jeep. We have a big trip coming up next week to do some off roading in Hot Springs.

Here is a picture of the jeep sitting under the hard top, as it's being lowered into place.
20220107_155242.jpg

Today was the day that the soft top was replaced with my hard top on the jeep. We have a big trip coming up next week to do some off roading in Hot Springs.

Here is a picture of the jeep sitting under the hard top, as it's being lowered into place.View attachment 10407
Show off. You need a bigger garage. And clean those floors when you get some spare time! 😁😁😁

Show off. You need a bigger garage. And clean those floors when you get some spare time! 😁😁😁
Well compared to 30 days ago...yes I am showing off....

I finally got the garage organized and new cabinets. Prior, it was a mess with all my projects in piles on the floor.

After getting bit for the 100th time by spiders, I broke down and went shopping at NewAge.

Harkin hoist? I put my hard top back on in October, but I wasn't running a soft top this year - just a bikini/Windjammer/tonneau cover.

Racor with Topsy steel cam upgrade.

We summer in Montana, so having a soft top is more comfortable. I didn't put doors on all summer (ran the tube doors)

The hardest part of this conversion is the diabolical in the back. I have to lower the softtop further than the diabolical will allow.

Latest resources

Back