RV Year
RV Make
Forest river
RV Model
Wildwood-hg
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
Does anyone use or have used tire pressure monitors ( like tire minder ).Looking for some opinions on if they work and are worth getting, thanks for any help.

TST 507 here. Works great.

Welcome to RVForums @crow3051 if I didn't already welcome you. This site has a great search tool on the upper right. This is a quite common question. Click here for a search and see if this helps.

I should of added more information. I have a 22’ tt. Does anyone use monitors on them ?

Good idea for all.

Yes. Highly recommended. A blowout on a trailer can not only be very expensive, but can be quite dangerous too.

X2 on the TST product - have them on my coach and the towed.

EEZTire for me. Works great! No RV owner should be without a good TPMS.

We have only been RVing since 2011 (full time) but we have never been without our TST system. The end of last October my tire alarm went off for loss of psi in one of my tow dolly tires and gave me a few minutes to find a safe spot to get off the road. It turned out to be a valve stem failure and I could easily change the tire out. If I hadn't had the TPMS the tire would have lost all pressure, came apart, and probably tore up the dolly fender and the front of my vehicle before I ever noticed it in the rear view camera.

I would never pull or drive any type of RV without a TPMS. I think they are the #1 piece of safety equipment for any RVer.

Latest resources

Back