Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Fueco

RVF Supporter
Well, it took six months, but our local Chevy dealer finally came through for us yesterday.

I’d ordered a ‘23 Suburban back in September, and that order was never accepted by GM. But they got one in yesterday that matched our specs closely enough. There are always a few unnecessary add-ons when dealers spec cars).

A salesman reached out yesterday and asked if I was interested. After work, we made it happen.

The boys were supper excited to check it out. So yeah, here’s our new adventure wagon.

65FF3B1A-81FA-44EF-9D6D-1C4978671FCC.jpeg

DB5F0BA9-3557-4BB9-BE3B-030804C824BB.jpeg

29F95FAA-85C0-4B3A-864A-BB11028C1164.jpeg

Congrats!

We just got word our Tahoe order was accepted. Started last year with many months of nothing. Excited but now the wait for build and shipping to happen.

Same colour as your Burb.

That's better than over MSRP which is still a thing for some dealers. I'd love nothing more than for things to go back to how they were in 2019 when dealers would compete for your business.

Early in this process, we were considering a Sprinter passenger van. The local Mercedes dealer was charging a $25k market adjustment. That turned me off of the quickly.

Any letting them eat in a new vehicle already! If I did that my kids would completely destroy the interior in very short order. I'm hoping give a darn about others' property starts to kick in around age 13 as it hasn't happened with any of mine yet.

Any letting them eat in a new vehicle already! If I did that my kids would completely destroy the interior in very short order. I'm hoping give a darn about others' property starts to kick in around age 13 as it hasn't happened with any of mine yet.

Which reminds me that I need to clean some pizza crust off the floor.

Latest resources

Back