Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Larry Woodward

RVF Regular
I purchased a 2020 Chevy traverse which is listed in the dinghy towable guide in motorhome magazine for 2020. Manual is simple instructions for lifting the shift boot and disconnecting the transmission. Question is do I dial the transmission setting to 2 wheel or 4 wheel drive before doing the disconnect and moving the shift lever to neutral. Also, when towing does it record mileage? Does anyone tow the traverse?

I purchased a 2020 Chevy traverse which is listed in the dinghy towable guide in motorhome magazine for 2020. Manual is simple instructions for lifting the shift boot and disconnecting the transmission. Question is do I dial the transmission setting to 2 wheel or 4 wheel drive before doing the disconnect and moving the shift lever to neutral. Also, when towing does it record mileage? Does anyone tow the traverse?
Towing instructions should be located in your owners manual for your car. Did you read that yet? My Jeep Grand Cherokee went over everything step by step with pictures!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back