• Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

ETBlinkerman

RVF Newbee
Fulltimer
No
Hi All,
I'm new to this forum and new to travel trailers. I am looking for a Toy Hauler for my 2022 Can-Am Spyder, RT Limited. I'm trying to stay under 26'. Not looking for a 5th wheel or gooseneck. A used trailer would probably be preferable due to budget. We also don't have a truck to haul it with; we want to know what we are going to be pulling before we buy the vehicle.
Spyders are about 62" wide and 9 1/2' long (I have a trailer hitch on it). It weighs about 1000 lbs.
Your suggestions would be helpful. And please don't tell me to get a smaller bike :) There is a reason I'm on 3 wheels.
Thanks!

I think your best bet would be something like a Stealth by Nomad. It's a little bare but its wide enough for the spyder and is well under 26ft. Finding one of those used might be a problem. Just because of the length restrictions it might be hard to find a trailer that has a full living area and room for your toy. They run under 50k new so you might be able to find a used one for cheaper as well. I found one at my dealership for 47k. Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back