Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

jacktherooster

RVF Newbee
Have a small dilemma. I've been hauling a 36ft 5R with my F250 6.7 since 2018. I finally retired and been looking at diesel pushers to tow my 24ft enclosed car (wouldnt be more than 8K loaded)) hauler for national car shows and adventure parks for my RZR. We looked at toy haulers for the SXS, but the little F250 won't safety pull what I want.

I've been driving semis and tri axel dump trucks over the years and still have a class A. Looking for a bus pre 2008 because emissions killed the diesels after that and need specialized tools to work on them. Can anyone recommend a good manufacture that produced good pushers from earlier this century and what to stay away from?

Thanks

Going back that far gives you a lot of nice choices. I met two different sets of people who recently bought 204 ish Newmar Essex’s for great prices. I have also seen some nice Marathon coaches of that era whose prices were not bad. Newell, American Coach, Fortravel, all made good coaches. Check them out on rvtrader.com.

Don’t buy without a test drive and certified independent inspection.

Going back that far gives you a lot of nice choices. I met two different sets of people who recently bought 204 ish Newmar Essex’s for great prices. I have also seen some nice Marathon coaches of that era whose prices were not bad. Newell, American Coach, Fortravel, all made good coaches. Check them out on rvtrader.com.

Don’t buy without a test drive and certified independent inspection.
Thank you!!

Very happy with my 2007 Monaco Camelot.

We love our 2007 Coachman Encore 40TS

Latest resources

Back