FYI Using Affiliated Links on RVForums.com - Please do!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Hello all,

I want to let you know my feelings on affiliated links and their use on RVForums.com. I am all for use of affiliated links and my motto is if a company is providing anyone a means for sending them business YOU should be compensated for your efforts. So please don't be bashful if you have any opportunity to make money off of bringing a company business, I strongly encourage it. If you want to tell your readers it is an affiliated link that is up to you. But again, companies are making money off of you (us) and they should pay anyone that brings them business if they offer such a program.

I will also add that if you are passionate about a product please reach out to vendors and ask if they want to provide a discount to fellow RVers on this site. If the discount is meant to be private we do have a forum that is only visible to RVF Supporters and the deal can be posted to this forum to prevent public access to the offer.

The content of the above forum can only be viewed by RVF Supporters and Commercial members so if you are a RVF Supporter you can post the deal you acquire here and if not a RVF Supporter you can place in any appropriate forum. To upgrade your account to RVF Supporter for a small annual fee unlocking all of the great forum'ware features and showing your support click here, it is greatly appreciated. A badge will show under your username that you are a RVF supporter. While the payment is processed through PayPal you can use a credit card, paypal account is not required.

So again, if you can help others save money by finding deals, please do, if you can make money sending a company business, go for it, but be respectful and not cross the line of becoming a spammer.