RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40"
TOW/TOAD
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Fulltimer
No
Does anyone know what size connector I need to utilize the air compressor in my 2021 Ventana. Also any recommendations on hose and adaptor to use.

Thanks in advance!

I called Frieghtliner to set up an appointment. While I was on the phone I asked about the compressor line. They said I have one but couldn't tell me where. I have looked everywhere under my Ventana LE and I cant find it. Maybe in June they can point it out to me.

I have a Spartan chassis - it is located in the front near where u can connect to the generator hot water

I called Frieghtliner to set up an appointment. While I was on the phone I asked about the compressor line. They said I have one but couldn't tell me where. I have looked everywhere under my Ventana LE and I cant find it. Maybe in June they can point it out to me.
Should be upper driver's side of GEN bay. I don't think most people use this but instead carry a portable air compress better suited for RV tires, etc.

This is what I have and many recommend:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0141KJTKQ/?tag=rvf01-20

Ditto what @Neal said - this is usually used in case a tow operator needs to air up your coach. It's output might take hours to air up a flat tire or low tire. I carry a viair 450p rv compressor

I carry a PorterCable 150 psi compressor.

It's been traveling with us since I replaced the BlowMax tires on our last 5'vr.

Safe Travels.

Jay

Latest resources

Back