RV Model
Ventana
RV Length
43'
TOW/TOAD
Ram 1500
Fulltimer
Yes
Have a 2015 Ventana 4369 that has a loose right mirror. Took the mirror mount off and have found 2 stripped screws. The forward mounting screws appear to be secured to fiberglass. I've examined under the hood and believe I am correct in that assumption. Appears that the rear mounted screws go into a metal. channel. My question is can I carefully remove the spray on foam and gain access to the forward mounted screws to secure them? Thanks for any help provided.

I also have a 2015 Ventana. I bumped the right side mirror against a pole and it pulled the mirror loose. After removing mirror I found one screw loose and one screw stripped. Was able to tighten loose screw. Dug out the insulation under the hood and replaced screw with bolt, large flat washer, and nylok nut. Everything tightened up real nice and snug. Bought a can of black spray insulation and replaced the insulation I dug out. Two years and still tight.

I also have a 2015 Ventana. I bumped the right side mirror against a pole and it pulled the mirror loose. After removing mirror I found one screw loose and one screw stripped. Was able to tighten loose screw. Dug out the insulation under the hood and replaced screw with bolt, large flat washer, and nylok nut. Everything tightened up real nice and snug. Bought a can of black spray insulation and replaced the insulation I dug out. Two years and still tight.
Thank you for your response. You have confirmed what I felt I needed to do. Not looking forward to excavating the mountain of insulation. LOL

Latest resources

Back