Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
In the RV, and most any other moving vehicle electrical connector, I am a proponent of crimped electrical connectors rather than soldered. However if you need to have a connector that provided future adjustment what about the Wago connector for these types of connections.

Or would you limit this type of connector to household wiring only?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JB3U7Y6/?tag=rvf01-20

I've used Wago connections for both AC & DC applications in my RV for the past 4 years. In many instances, I replaced factory crimped connections. A tad pricey, but, very easy to use.

I just bought and received these recently. I have not used but as recommended by @Neal I plan on replacing the wire nut connectors in the Oasis using them.

Yep, as sir @NWIP mentioned above, I used these to redo all wiring in my OASIS unit.

Bill, what major mods are we doing at Palmcatraz on your coach? I have an urge for some serious cutting or drilling. Rig needed :)

We, too, just bought some of the Wago connectors and while we haven't used them yet, a close examination indicates they should be secure and easy-to-use. And, they are actually smaller than conventional wire nuts, so excellent for use in tight quarters.

TJ

Ordered some today and will replace my inventory of wire nuts with Wago. Thank you for the responses.

DO NOT USE

Latest resources

Back