Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Waiting and hoping for positive results.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

sheilar1848

RVF Regular
Hello everyone. Thought it was time I contribute a bit here. Here's our rather sad story right now. About 4 weeks ago we departed Forest City on our way to Montana. Unfortunately we did not get too far because about 5 miles from Winnebago a deer jumped over the car in the oncoming lane and landed directly in fron of us. She is now dead and the front of our new coach has about $25000.00 in damages. We waited for 3+ weeks for parts to arrive and have now crossed the first week of nail biting - hope it will be ok - time. At least 2 more weeks to go. Staying in Rochester MN has helped as there is at least somethings to go do instead of waiting in rather boring Forest City Iowa where the excitement is watching the corn grow and hoping no more deer jump in front of you while on the road. We have fished, rode bikes, walked around, and I colored my hair. Days seem long and while we are bored, at least we are happy together. Hope all of you are ok and the animals stay out of your paths.

Hello everyone. Thought it was time I contribute a bit here. Here's our rather sad story right now. About 4 weeks ago we departed Forest City on our way to Montana. Unfortunately we did not get too far because about 5 miles from Winnebago a deer jumped over the car in the oncoming lane and landed directly in fron of us. She is now dead and the front of our new coach has about $25000.00 in damages. We waited for 3+ weeks for parts to arrive and have now crossed the first week of nail biting - hope it will be ok - time. At least 2 more weeks to go. Staying in Rochester MN has helped as there is at least somethings to go do instead of waiting in rather boring Forest City Iowa where the excitement is watching the corn grow and hoping no more deer jump in front of you while on the road. We have fished, rode bikes, walked around, and I colored my hair. Days seem long and while we are bored, at least we are happy together. Hope all of you are ok and the animals stay out of your paths.
We found a place online, in Montana in St Regis RV resort, good vibes about it. Great smell of pines, and cute town to hang out, great people.?

@S.Findlay ... sorry to hear this story. Not much you can do when they run right in front of you. Based on the number of dead deer I see on the road shoulders I guess that happens more often than one thinks. Hope you get the positive results you are waiting for.

FLSteve

@S.Findlay ... sorry to hear this story. Not much you can do when they run right in front of you. Based on the number of dead deer I see on the road shoulders I guess that happens more often than one thinks. Hope you get the positive results you are waiting for.

FLSteve
Sorry, it was someone else this happened to, I must not of response right?

Latest resources

Back