Forest River
RV Model
Salem FSX 270RTK-X
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2022 Ford Expedition Timberline
Fulltimer
Yes
Since we have a steady stream of newbies joining our forum I thought it might be a good time to throw out a little information about the diesel discount program that so many of us have been taking advantage of. It is through TSD Logistics Inc.

I have been using the card for over a year. Last year I had some fuel stops where I saved around .60 per gallon. There are literally thousands of major truck stops who accept the EFS fleet fuel card across the U.S. I have only fueled up three times on the road coming out of Florida so far this year but have already saved over $80.00 in fuel costs. So if you have a diesel RV, want to save money, like paying at the pump, and like getting an immediate email receipt, then you really need to look into this program.

Feel free to message me if you have additional questions or if you have trouble finding their info online.

Safe travels.

X2 on TSD card. Saved well over $100 on a recent SW trip. And with the app, planing the best/cheapest fuel stop is made super easy.

Guess many of the newer members here either don't run diesels or aren't traveling yet J&JD.

We are on the road today heading out of Alabama into Tennessee. After checking my TSD app I found if I fuel up at a Petro north of Birmingham I will save .73 per gallon compared to fueling up at the Pilot we normally would use. I will only take on 40 to 42 gallons but saving around $30.00 on one fill up is certainly worth it IMHO.

Been using the TSD for almost 3 years now. Best money saver out there for diesel fuel. Now you do have to shop around sometimes for a good deal ( mostly Petros and TA's) but normally with others you can still get 10 to 20 cents off. It is a little more difficult farther out west . Not so many TA's and Petros around. Most Loves do give you about 16 cents off. Best part is your not trying to squeeze in and out of any tight places just to fuel with a bunch of cars zipping around you in a hurry. Flying J and Pilot are a lost cause at this time. So unless I'm empty and must stop ( poor plaining on my part ) I don't use them at all and haven't in almost 2 years since they dropped the TSD savings due to one stupid mistake. Lets hope the TSD program continues to save us all on fuel in the future. The price is about to rise.

We saved 56 cents/gallon yesterday. With a 120 gallon fill-up, it matters!

We saved 56 cents/gallon yesterday. With a 120 gallon fill-up, it matters!
Had to run to a town near us Reidsville NC for a stop in the local Harbor Freight . Decided while in that area to get fueled up at the Loves . Only saved $3.80 off the total for 22 gallons. The price was $3.08 a gallon. Not so great when I could have gone to Murphy and bought it for $2.95 and saved 5 cent's off per gallon using my Murphy card. Pumped some def in while there also. That's up in price I noticed. All last summer was getting def at the pump for around $2.60 a gallon Today it was $3.08 a gallon. Looking on line I find Walmart has the 2.5 gallon containers for $6.98 so now at the pump doesn't always win for DEF. Walmart always has the best price on DEF and Rotella 6 synthetic oil. Still I guess the conveyance of at the pump wins out.

I believe Loves limits its discount to a maximum of 16 cents per gallon. TA/Petro usually has significantly better discounts; sometimes as high as 75-80 cents per gallon IME. Obviously, you go where the fuel is, but when we have a choice, it is TA/Petro for us.

TJ

I believe Loves limits its discount to a maximum of 16 cents per gallon. TA/Petro usually has significantly better discounts; sometimes as high as 75-80 cents per gallon IME. Obviously, you go where the fuel is, but when we have a choice, it is TA/Petro for us.

TJ
Last spring 2020 I saw a $109 discount at a TA and $105 at a Petro.

Since we have a steady stream of newbies joining our forum I thought it might be a good time to throw out a little information about the diesel discount program that so many of us have been taking advantage of. It is through TSD Logistics Inc.

I have been using the card for over a year. Last year I had some fuel stops where I saved around .60 per gallon. There are literally thousands of major truck stops who accept the EFS fleet fuel card across the U.S. I have only fueled up three times on the road coming out of Florida so far this year but have already saved over $80.00 in fuel costs. So if you have a diesel RV, want to save money, like paying at the pump, and like getting an immediate email receipt, then you really need to look into this program.

Feel free to message me if you have additional questions or if you have trouble finding their info online.

Safe travels.
Hey guy, which TDS app do I download?

Latest resources

Back