Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

jackrandy

RVF Newbee
I am new to this forum and I hope that I am in the right place to post this question. I am working with a dealer to purchase a 2021 34PA Allegro Open Road. (These are very difficult to find right now.) What kind of discount should I be seeing?
Thanks for your comments.

These days you are lucky to get any discount. In ideal times, perhaps 20-25% is reasonable. As you said, they are hard to come by these days and dealers will work that.

Btw, good choice. That was one of my top choices.

Can you tell me about the features that drew you to this particular RV?
I'm almost ready to buy my first RV and am considering the Allegra or the Coach.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kathy

Tiffin, in my understanding was one of the top quality gas A’s out there. My initial choice was the 32SA. I really like the dual entrance for the bathroom, washer/dryer and the longer length. Now that Tiffin listened and moved the TV directly across from the seating area, makes me like it even more.

I would likely have gotten this one if I hadn’t seen the Newmar.

Can you tell me about the features that drew you to this particular RV?
I'm almost ready to buy my first RV and am considering the Allegra or the Coach.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kathy
Hi Kathy:

Do yourself a favor and do your research. Here is something that may help you in your decisions. Look for The Motorhome Comparison Guide, by Randall Eaton. It will give you insight and ratings of the most popular motor homes available. You will see that usually Tiffin & Newmar are at the top the A class Motor home lists

Regards HH

I had a 2019 Tiffin 32SA and thought that to be one of the best layouts around for a 35 foot coach. We really liked ours. Having seen the new 32SA’s, pretty disappointed. In what they changed. We just traded in for a diesel Tiffin after our last 7 state trip and 5.9 mpg avg.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back