Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

CaptainGizmo

RVF Expert
SoCal...relax, we're one of the good ones! ;-)
RV Year
RV Make
Newell
RV Model
2020P
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2017 Ford F-150 Raptor w/AF1 Braking
Fulltimer
No
Folks, please HEED the warning (below) from TSD, who is THE ADMINISTRATOR of this discount program that so many of us enjoy! DO NOT CONTACT THE VENDORS FOR HELP...you’ll ruin this program for ALL of us!!!

Oh, and the good news is TA/Petro came back on board. Guess they saw the light.

From TSD on May 8, 2020:

Good evening TSD Fuel card holders. We have some great news. TA/Petro has come back to us with some great rates. They will likely be the lowest price out of all of our vendors.​
We have also added Kwik Trip and Kwik Star to our discount program with 10 cents off per gallon. We are reaching out to others now to see if we can increase to some of the smaller chains. Our current discount network is TA, Petro, Loves, Road Ranger, SAAP Brothers, Ambest, Kwik Trip and Kwik Star.​
On another note, it has come to our attention that some of our fuel card holders have contacted our fuel vendors directly and caused some frustraion for our vendors. Your agreement is directly with TSD not the vendors. Please contact us at 800-275-5089 if you have any questions or concerns. DO NOT contact the vendors. If we we find out that a card member has contacted a vendor directly, we will cancel their card.
Thank you for being a customer and your continued support.​
Joy J Hanson CFO TSD Logsitics Inc.​

Last edited:
I guess the good news in this...for me...is that I got the same e-mail and just applied to the program a few days ago. Must mean my application has been accepted. Hopefully, the card will be along soon.

I concur that we all need to respect the requirements of the TSD program to deal with them on issues rather than with the fuel supplier. Trying to administer a program like this is much like herding cats!

TJ

Latest resources

Back