Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Cris

RVF Regular
So this is the beginning of my 3rd season with my 2008 Montana and I just blew my water heater because I forgot to turn the water heater bypass valve back to normal! I am sick to my stomach about it. and am looking for sympathy!

Happens man, it happens. This is one of the mistakes that I dread that I will eventually make. All that I can suggest is to watch a few You Tube videos and swap in a new one with the knowledge you gain on You Tube.

Rick

It was 14 year old water heater so not that great a loss. Maybe you can find a more efficient one and make it an upgrade.

you know what, I never thought of that. That is a great point. It was a 14 years old water heater
Happens man, it happens. This is one of the mistakes that I dread that I will eventually make. All that I can suggest is to watch a few You Tube videos and swap in a new one with the knowledge you gain on You Tube.

Rick
Thanks Rick. I have watched so
Many YouTube videos to learn about our camper. Last year I bent the slides because I didn’t move some furniture before closing them. Honestly, this whole adventure has been a comedy of errors. Though, it’s true that I will never make these major (and painful) mistakes twice. But I make a new huge mistake every season… so far.

It was 14 year old water heater so not that great a loss. Maybe you can find a more efficient one and make it an upgrade.
Thanks Rich, That is an excellent point. It was a 14 year old Water heater. And a mistake that I will never make twice.

Latest resources

Back