Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Randym

RVF Newbee
We have a 2021 Winnebago Voyage 2427 RB. Water leak issue from the kitchen sink area. Have been dealing with this issue since we started using the camper after purchasing it new. Visible water at the bottom of the cabinet, too the front and to the left of the cabinet going into the bedroom. Dealership is still trying to find the source. Has anyone had this same issue?

Attachments

• 79DFBE59-FA0D-4DE6-82F1-C17F8944BC7B.jpeg
    79DFBE59-FA0D-4DE6-82F1-C17F8944BC7B.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • 5D1F14D3-B8FC-4421-B6ED-D5D4464D00D4.jpeg
    5D1F14D3-B8FC-4421-B6ED-D5D4464D00D4.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
  • 1F2A05D3-D34B-4EFC-8525-75B69F854BBC.jpeg
    1F2A05D3-D34B-4EFC-8525-75B69F854BBC.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 20
That's a lot of water, odd that they can't find it. I looked up your unit:
1665757610472.png

That looks like a water heater right under your kitchen sink. I'd look at that. Especially the pressure relief valve. They go off at any time, or leak when you don't notice it. I had one dripping on my Montana fifth wheel but it was aimed at the outside and had a metal bottom under the water heater so it just drained to the outside.
Hopefully it's still under warranty and they're going to also replace your damaged woodwork.

Attachments

• 1665757610310.png
    1665757610310.png
    587.6 KB · Views: 3
I had a leak years back on our 5th wheel. It was one fitting that had backed off a little. Once I found it NP fixing, it did cause some damage. You should be able to find when hooked up. Hook up and look under sinks and behind access panels. I’m guessing this is happening when hooked to city water. I think a pressure leak but it could be coming from a drain.

We have a 2021 Winnebago Voyage 2427 RB. Water leak issue from the kitchen sink area. Have been dealing with this issue since we started using the camper after purchasing it new. Visible water at the bottom of the cabinet, too the front and to the left of the cabinet going into the bedroom. Dealership is still trying to find the source. Has anyone had this same issue?
Randym, I also have the 2021 Voyage 2831RB and have a mysterous leak under the kitchen sink as well. Strange thing is - it is intermittent and makes a mess pretty quick when it does happen. All visible plumbing is perfectly dry. Water Heater area is dry. I have a pressure reg set at 32 psi so that should not be a problem. What did your dealer find? Thanks

We have a Voyage 2831 RB with the same mystery leak as well! We bought it new, it was a 2022.

Have you guys been able to figure anything else out?

We have a 2022 Voyage 2831RB. Bought it new in February 2023. Same exact leak. Our water lines are dry. We’re using a pressure regulator with the city water. The leak is not coming from the sink basin. We have water coming out on the bedroom side floor, the hallway door and pooling in random places in the kitchen cabinets. Did anyone ever find out what the leak was?

Randym, I also have the 2021 Voyage 2831RB and have a mysterous leak under the kitchen sink as well. Strange thing is - it is intermittent and makes a mess pretty quick when it does happen. All visible plumbing is perfectly dry. Water Heater area is dry. I have a pressure reg set at 32 psi so that should not be a problem. What did your dealer find? Thanks

We've got a 2022 Micro Minne that has had a kitchen facet leak for some time. Took it to dealer twice to fix but no luck. Leak only was noticeable after about 1 to 2 hours after using sink. After checking we found out that the un adjustable water heater was putting out 149 degree water. It melted the water line connection and caused the water in the stem of the faucet to leak back. We told the dealer what was wrong, and after much back and forth with Winnebago, they added a couple attachments and so far it is working. I think Winnebago knows about this problem, but is not about to do recalls.

Check water temp of hot water heater. After much hassle we determined that extreme hot water caused kitchen faucet to leak usually noticeably after 1 to 2 hours. Our un adjustable hot water heater was putting out 149 degrees.

Latest resources

Back