Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

texskeet

RVF Regular
I installed a garnet tank monitor. But in the process now my pump is sucking some air and spitting. any help would be good. My pump is a flow jet that come with the bus.

Probably nothing to worry about, let it re-prime itself and all should be good.

Assuming you have fresh water in the tank I'd say a minute? You may want to try pulling the inline screen filter out and putting it back in making sure it's seated well. That's the inlet side of the pump. There is a plastic locking contraption you just slide down then you can disconnect the inlet line. The lines going in and out are secured with quick release plastic doofers.

Assuming you have fresh water in the tank I'd say a minute? You may want to try pulling the inline screen filter out and putting it back in making sure it's seated well. That's the inlet side of the pump. There is a plastic locking contraption you just slide down then you can disconnect the inlet line. The lines going in and out are secured with quick release plastic doofers.
will do thanks

Also, try opening the hand shower valve in the wet bay and running the pump. Sometimes, that breaks the air lock and allows the pump to pick up a prime.

Good luck.

TJ

Latest resources

Back