Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

RydersSecondPhase

RVF Newbee
We have the Renegade Verona and have sprung a leak!! How do we remove the water sprayer from the black tank. We’re trying to see where the leak is coming from.

They run the line to the black tank upward then down to form a loop. That is in addition to having a check valve in the inlet. The don't want water to have a path back out to the hose. There may be a vacuum breaker in the line also. Getting to any I have seen required major surgery and is not something where you pop a panel off and fix it. Unless someone can be found with direct experience in this, call the manufacturer and hope they have good tech support.

In your Verona, can you see the top of the black tank from the bay door?
I was just noticing this morning in our Renegade that the black tank sprayer connection at the top of the tank was dripping water, so it now on my list to repair in the next week. Our is just a hose bib connection, so will look to ensure it has a vacuum break and will buy a new hose end repair kit.

In your Verona, can you see the top of the black tank from the bay door?
I was just noticing this morning in our Renegade that the black tank sprayer connection at the top of the tank was dripping water, so it now on my list to repair in the next week. Our is just a hose bib connection, so will look to ensure it has a vacuum break and will buy a new hose end repair kit.
I seen that they used plumbers putty around the tank fitting. I believe it has a small split in it, I used 2 part plastic epoxy that sealed 98%, so I finished it with plumbers putty and letting it cure before testing again. I had purchased the Vernon new and believe it was installed that way as I never done anything to it in that location.

Latest resources

Back