Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

We are Mike & Sherri from Tulalip WA. We have a 2004 Diesel Endura 6340 By Gulf Stream,

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Mike1931

RVF Regular
We love our Super "C" Coach.
Although;
We are hoping someone out there can help us with a solution to our leveling Jack issue.
We have a 2004 Endura 6340, with an #1702 Equalizer Manual Leveling System Control Panel This isn’t the first time we’ve had the Jack control panel issues.
The first time. was a number of years ago. We were able to get a new #1702 replacement jack control panel.
This time the #1702 Jack control panel is "obsolete" no longer available from .
Who here has the information of what we are to do next?
We are ok with a back yard fix too! as long as it comes with directions and pictures!

Please give us some direction!! we don't want to be with out jacks.

NOTE: We have followed all the 1702 Jack Control Panel Trouble Shooting criteria, to the letter. The panel has both Power and ground.
Power light comes on, but leveling control buttons don't do anything when pressed.

HELP!!!!

Thanking you in advance,
Mike & Sherri Root
Tulalip Washington
35 miles northwest of Seattle

Have you contacted Equalizer Systems for their recommendation? 1-800-846-9659

TJ

Last edited:
Have you contacted Equalizer Systems for their recommendation? 1-800-846-9659

TJ
Yes I have contacted Equlizer Systems. The replacement control panel is now obsolete. I have to buy complete new system, it’s north of $2,500 I’m thinking I’m not the only one out here that has had this issue, and has found a back door fix.

Could an electronics shop (maybe a marine electronics place) repair the existing control panel? You certainly would think that there would be some resolution short of installing a complete new leveling system. Sadly, we live in a throw-away world these days. Good luck.

TJ

TJ,
We have searched online to no avail!! We Java an appointment at our favorite repair shop. It’s in the middle of August.
I’m a DYI kinda guy, so we’re hoping someone has the DYI fix, but haven’t read the post yet.
Thanks for your response
Mike & Sherri

Good Morning All,
Up date for our 2004 Endura 6340 Motorhome 1702 leveling system control panel.
I went through every connection I could find, cleaned them to make sure there was goog contacts, then applied a coating of dielectric grease. A used a jumper wire to excite the pump at the pump solenoid. (Pump runs great)

No improvement at the (1702 part number) control panel power button lights up, but none of the leveling control tabs/buttons, do anything, they won’t work in any of the up, down, or retract all operations. We have pictures if needed...
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanking you in advance

Mike & Sherri Root
Tulalip Washington

Welcome from Georgia!

Hi Mike, I have the same problem with my EQ systems control panel, how do you fix it? Appreciate all you help thanks

We love our Super "C" Coach.
Although;
We are hoping someone out there can help us with a solution to our leveling Jack issue.
We have a 2004 Endura 6340, with an #1702 Equalizer Manual Leveling System Control Panel This isn’t the first time we’ve had the Jack control panel issues.
The first time. was a number of years ago. We were able to get a new #1702 replacement jack control panel.
This time the #1702 Jack control panel is "obsolete" no longer available from .
Who here has the information of what we are to do next?
We are ok with a back yard fix too! as long as it comes with directions and pictures!

Please give us some direction!! we don't want to be with out jacks.

NOTE: We have followed all the 1702 Jack Control Panel Trouble Shooting criteria, to the letter. The panel has both Power and ground.
Power light comes on, but leveling control buttons don't do anything when pressed.

HELP!!!!

Thanking you in advance,
Mike & Sherri Root
Tulalip Washington

Latest resources

Back