Chassis
Ford
Engine
V10
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
We are Jan and Joe. We live in the Dallas area. We have a 2014 Vista that wobbles all over the road so we don’t go to many places. But we are great Arkansas Razorback fans so we go to Fayetteville Arkansas to see the home games. Would love to go farther away but this RV is scary to drive and I think it’s dangerous. We put lots of money into stabilizers and shocks and new tires and all of that stuff and it still has about 6 inches of play in the steering wheel. Anybody have a fix for that?

Not familiar with your coach, but with all you have added there should be some improvement. I assume all the usual suspects, alignment , tire pressure, ball joints, etc has been verified good? Perhaps something with the steering mechanism itself?? I bought a brand new class a RV that had an issue with how the steering box had been attached to the linkages. I had an alignment shop fix for me, and after a steering stabilizer was added I was good to go.

Everything has been checked and the coach rides very well after all the improvements. The new shocks have made a lot of difference in the ride. the only problem is that steering. Thanks for the suggestion of taking it to an alignment shop. I think that would be the only thing we haven’t done. I have driven a 40’ diesel pusher all over this country and all the way to Alaska with no problem but I am scared to drive this one. It’s very disheartening.

Latest resources

Back