Coachmen
RV Model
Catalina 330MB
RV Length
Engine
Ford 550
Fulltimer
No
We just bought a 33 foot, 1996 Coachmen Catalina 330MB and I don't know where to start. It looks to be in decent shape and the only major issue is it's missing one of the leveling jacks. I've started searching around for a replacement, but it looks like the original ap10466 model is obsolete. I'm pretty handy, but have never even used a big RV like this. What are some good beginner resources to learn what I'm doing? Thanks.

Search and find a Coachman owners forum. If you are lucky there is one out there that has a lot of experienced members. Who knows what info you could find there.

Welcome aboard and good suggestions already given to use.

What brand of jacks ? That's the place to start. Lippert purchased Attwood Levelegs and still has some inventory. So what do you need friend ?

What brand of jacks ? That's the place to start. Lippert purchased Attwood Levelegs and still has some inventory. So what do you need friend ?
They are hwh ap10466. 9,000 lbs 13 inch stroke.

AP10466 - OBSOLETE STRAIGHT-ACTING JACK, 7 DEGREE PIVOT, F/A SPRINGS 9,000 # CAPACITY; 2.000" ROD DIAMETER; 13.00" STROKE WITH MAGNETIC WARNING SWITCH RAP90177 JACK -

OBSOLETE SEE AP43164

Check out jack number AP43164 as a replacement...

AP10466 - OBSOLETE STRAIGHT-ACTING JACK, 7 DEGREE PIVOT, F/A SPRINGS 9,000 # CAPACITY; 2.000" ROD DIAMETER; 13.00" STROKE WITH MAGNETIC WARNING SWITCH RAP90177 JACK -

OBSOLETE SEE AP43164

Check out jack number AP43164 as a replacement...
Thanks! Can I ask how you found the replacement part number? Looking at hwh's site the parts diagram for AP43164 actually pulls up AP43163, which also appears obsolete.

From the HWH site (like you)...didn't take it out as far as you did. I have always found that when backed into a corner like this a call to the company usually pays dividends. Call 'em and ask them if they have a replacement for your "obsolete" jack (my guess is they do) Good luck partner

Latest resources

Back