Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Davidbankspro

RVF Regular
I’m about to buy this travel trailer, I noticed the roof seam looked to be uneven or warped or something. Anyone had this or seen this? Dealer said it’s water tight!! It’s only 2 years old.

Attachments

• 0457422C-9ADB-4D9D-92B3-EF6E78081BC5.jpeg
    0457422C-9ADB-4D9D-92B3-EF6E78081BC5.jpeg
    541 KB · Views: 25
  • 7571D03B-ACD2-4407-9411-35C1E04EB616.png
    7571D03B-ACD2-4407-9411-35C1E04EB616.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 25
It may be ok, but don't know that I would risk my hard earned money to find out the hard way! IMO!
Also, you may want to look at other "like" models, either in person or on-line to satisfy yourself, as to it being correct, or not!
Good Luck!

It may be ok, but don't know that I would risk my hard earned money to find out the hard way! IMO!
Also, you may want to look at other "like" models, either in person or on-line to satisfy yourself, as to it being correct, or not!
Good Luck!
The dealer said it was water tight, I also put my hands on it and it was hard and firm.

The dealer wants to get rid of it ASAP. Never trust what a dealer says. Any evidence of water intrusion on the inside? What do other units of this model look like? If you are really set on this one, then get it inspected by an RVIA certified RV Inspector.

The dealer wants to get rid of it ASAP. Never trust what a dealer says. Any evidence of water intrusion on the inside? What do other units of this model look like? If you are really set on this one, then get it inspected by an RVIA certified RV Inspector.
There is no evidence of water leaking and it feels solid. This is one of the only models at the dealer.

Find several highly rated dealers and shop around.

Maybe the dealer meant that once the water gets in, it can’t get back out. Don’t do it @Davidbankspro. This dealer hasn’t been honest with you, I’d advise not giving them your business on any model. Find another One.

Maybe the dealer meant that once the water gets in, it can’t get back out. Don’t do it @Davidbankspro. This dealer hasn’t been honest with you, I’d advise not giving them your business on any model. Find another One.

Times 2! Agree with MapNerd! Dealer is less than honest! Find another one!

Latest resources

Back