Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Wayne Daul

RVF Regular
After searching for a 2022 as all production is sold out. I decided to custom order a 2023. What makes this decision so difficult is I won’t know the exact price until it actually goes into production. That’s the world we live in today. I do know the MSRP at ordering time and I do know my discount %, I don’t know how many or how high future price increases may be. However my deposit is fully refundable if I choose to cancel. Six to eight months of worry about possible increases. Not looking forward to that.

So I’m leaving the Tiffin world and crossing over to Newmar, also going from gasser to diesel pusher. That took a lot of soul searching and website browsing. Also a lot of discussions with other motor home owners and dealers. Price is always a big concern but also dependability (def concerns). After spending a month at the Tiffin service center the Newmar factory was a good choice as it is only eight hours away and they make appointments. Going from 34 ft. To 38 ft. More space for longer trips. Other key reasons was Newmar’s wall construction and wet bay not under slide. Also slide mechanism seems to be much better then Tiffin. So in May or June I’ll be selling my 2021 Tiffin 32sa that will be a sad day as we will be without a motor home all summer.

The wait begins.
Wayne

What model did you decide on?

Congrats. Can't wait to keep up with your order process and delivery as it progresses.

Congratulations. I went .with Newmar for some of the same reasons.

Best of luck with your new coach. Keep us posted on updated delivery times/problems.

I see from the chassis spec sheet they are now (as of 2021?) providing factory installed integrated air for your toad braking system standard (competing with Spartan?). Nice upgrade. Depending on what you are currently using it might be well worth changing to an air actuated system. Interesting that they don't seem to mention it in the Newmar brochure.

Latest resources

Back