Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Asking for a friend...

Salt guns work great!

Of course my DW would not agree....something about salt all over the couch....never mind.

I've used the Dyson on max suction, it works and is a fun fight. Otherwise the electric racket but it's cringe worthy so I prefer other means. That crackle pop is not satisfying.

10158.gif

I use one of those instant ignite propane torches. They don't see it coming and burns their wings off and they drop like... well, flies. Maybe I have Pyro tendencies.
For Alaska though, go with the 12 ga. #4 shot

I use one of those instant ignite propane torches. They don't see it coming and burns their wings off and they drop like... well, flies. Maybe I have Pyro tendencies.
For Alaska though, go with the 12 ga. #4 shot
The flies are slow in Alaska, but the mosquitos now that is a different story. They are large enough for squadron markings, and massed sufficient forces to empty a human of blood in near record time. BEWARE!!!!!

Someday..., when I finally retire..., I will think back on my years working in Egypt and remember..... Flies. Always flies. No matter the season, the weather, the wind, or the defensive mechanisms deployed....always ....flies. Add to that cultural curiosity's like a belief that air conditioners must rest during the day, and that cool air makes you sick so it is necessary to open the screen less windows for half the day add up to a night filled with adventure chasing all the flying things that make living here memorable.
What gauge shot gun you ask???? Go big or go home, get a 10 gauge and cut the stock to make it easier to hold. Then rock and roll till the buzzing stops.

I've found when using an electric racket top spin is in good form

I’m more of a flame thrower guy myself.

Latest resources

Back