Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Spellbound

RVF Newbee
Anyone out there that can tell me what this is and how to use it? Includedd in purchase of our 6th travel trailer and I've never seen one.

Attachments

• Thingy4.jpg
    Thingy4.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 23
Welcome. It is used to haul a mobile waste tank. Hooks around the handle on the tank and the ball on your hitch. Haul from your camp site to dump station.

My guess would have been a hot dog roaster for over open fire. Glad to know the answer if I ever come across one so I won’t be roasting hot dogs.

My guess would have been a hot dog roaster for over open fire. Glad to know the answer if I ever come across one so I won’t be roasting hot dogs.
A silent ovation could be heard as this profound revolution sank in to the minds of everyone on the forum. . .

A silent ovation could be heard as this profound revolution sank in to the minds of everyone on the forum. . .
Remember I have stated I am very gullible, if you told me it was a hot dog roaster I would believe you.

Remember I have stated I am very gullible, if you told me it was a hot dog roaster I would believe you.
Make no mistake, it is not! ;)

Latest resources

Back