Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question What kind of stickers do we want for RVForums.com swag?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Neal

Staff member
RVF Administrator
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I was checking into stickers to give out to the great members here and at rallies, etc. and wonder what people prefer. Do you want bumper stickers to attach to the back of things, do you want something that goes on the inside of glass such as the back of your toad window, i.e. adhesive on the front or back, cling on so there is no adhesive, etc. Let me know your thoughts on swag for RVForums.com. Here is a site that I was browsing for options, I welcome your suggestions of what you want and those that have done this where to get them.

Neal, I like the idea of the "cling on" type, as that gives one the flexibility to move it from vehicle to vehicle, inside or outside, glass or solid surface, etc.
Personally, I don't like a lot of clutter with "stick-ons" on my bumper, nor vehicles. Just my preference.

Cling ons would be great except for those of us that have tinted rear windows that limit visibility from the outside. Not sure what would work for my trailer...........

Funny I was thinking about this the other day. I’d probably gladly hang a little rvforums.com
banner inside my front window, similar to the way the comfortdrive banner is shown on a dealer lot, with my handle over the driver’s seat and my wife’s over the passenger’s - that is if I can get her off her Facebook groups...

I’d probably gladly hang a little rvforums.com
banner inside my front window, similar to the way the comfortdrive banner is shown on a dealer lot

That would be awesome. I'm planning on ordering one from BoatUS that does boat lettering. I'm not sure if I can find a cling-on type that big, let me see how this one works out and I'll gladly buy them for anyone wanting to use it. They aren't that expensive.

You could also do the forum logo as a maybe 4"x4" sticker. If the banners don't come to fruition, I'd stick that on the passenger window next to the entry door, right there with our Fulltime Families sticker. I dont stick anything on paint though, on my RV or cars. Stickers belong on windows where I can take a razor blade to em if the need arises.

Good suggestions, thanks! Exploring all of the options. I think most importantly is getting "RVFORUMS.COM" recognized over a picture but cling-ons will have both.

One more response then i’ll stop...in my
experience words and phrases tend to be remembered better when accompanied by a picture. This is why so many business logos are just wordmarks - fancy styling of the word with graphic embellishments. CNN, Burger King, MSNBC, FOX, Newmar. The logo contains the name not to style the name, but to make the name memorable. Cartographers worth their salt use the same tricks. We don’t pollute a map with unintuitive symbology, we use what the viewer would naturally infer from the symbol which reduces the need for legend to show everything in the map. Eg. I don’t need to put the highway shield in the legend because I used a graphic of a highway shield you’d see in real life.

I’d offer that your logo does the job, maybe just ask your designer to add a .com to it.

I guess looking at the logo again was worthwhile, I agree :cool:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back