RV Model
Zion
RV Length
22 ft
Chassis
Ram Promaster 3500
Fulltimer
No
I have a 2016 Roadtrek Zion and I'm having trouble with my electrical system. I need to find the AGM batteries. Does anyone know where they are located. I have hooked it to shore power and getting no charge to the batteries. Last winter this was working. It's a Promaster 3500 with extended body.
My engine battery also drains if it has not been started in a few weeks. I am trying to figure out if the slide out steps are still pulling power when in, or if there is some power leak between the under-hood generator and the engine battery. Any ideas or similar problems?

I'm not sure yours is the same, but I have a 2021 Zion SRT (Promaster 3500), and I took a look at the underside of the unit and could easily see the two LiFePO4 batteries as well as the AGM one. The AGM one was in the center toward the rear. The lithiums were forward of that, side by side.

I found this video online that shows the underneath side of the RoadTrek Zion which shows where the AGM batteries are located.

I know on our Zion the chassis battery is located under the floor on the driver side. Where your feet rest when driving. If you pull off the mat there are clips that turn to take off a cover that covers the battery is underneath.

Hope this helps!

Yes, many of the non LI vans have their house batteries underneath. Also have the generator hanging down under there. Many have hit their generator on high spots in the road

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back