Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where are you going and when will you be there?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Jim

RVF Supporter
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
With the number of members we have, I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we can list our itinerary's and possibly meet other members if we happen to be in the same area at the same times.

So to get started, Trish and will be at:
Hope to meet some of our members for dinner, drinks, or just to hang out and chit/chat a bit.

BTW, the toothless, redneck relatives who watch our house will be happy to meet with anyone who is interested in visiting during the times we are away. Contact me in advance to make sure the gate is unlocked, the alarms are off, and the militia is on stand down. Otherwise, all bets are off.

We left Monday 12-26. Portage MI at 10 degrees. Taking Thursday off in Abilene, TX. Wash car and moho. Then overnights in Van Horn, TX Friday, Deming NM Saturday before arriving our final 3 month stay in Mesa, AZ, Valle del Oro, 1-1-23.

Maui, Hawaii from January 11-21, probably without the coach……

Maui, Hawaii from January 11-21, probably without the coach……
I’m so sad for you. 🤣 Hope you y’all have a fantabulous time. 💕

I’ll be at Hilton Head Island Motorcoach Resort from 1/9-2/9 then probably heading to the Gulf Coast before I make my way to Newmar….then May at Yellowstone’s Edge, then I dunno…WY and SD, then July and August hiking, biking, Pickleball and hand/foot at Wolf Creek Run in Pagosa Springs, CO. Hope I see some of y’all somewhere. 😊

Currently-April 15? Gulf Waters RV Park, Ft. Myers Beach

At The Glades in our own corner of paradise until end of May. Have to take and leave coach at Sarasota Jan 23 but rented a cabin here for that time. IMG_20221230_083217.jpgIMG_20221230_083248.jpgIMG_20221230_083324.jpgIMG_20221230_083352.jpgIMG_20221230_085003.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20221230_083335.jpg
    IMG_20221230_083335.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
Which campground in the Everglades is this?
We stayed at the Flamingo over New Year's and will be returning !
First trip and didn't explore as much as we wanted to.

We'll be at Elkhorn RV Resort in Lake City, Colorado during the month of September. That's the only reservation we've made so far.
We plan a trip to Louisiana in late February - we don't want to use the RV and mess up all the winterizing until we're past the coldest weather here.
We're planning a jaunt up to Vancouver WA to visit family and Butchart Gardens in late July through August, then wander down to our reservation spot in Colorado. And idly looking at a spring trip (April or May) to north Texas to hit some historical sites.

Latest resources

Back