Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I would like to dedicate this thread to all things positive and encouraging. There is no specific topic, just a place to share something positive or encouraging.

All forum rules apply: NO POLICITCS -- Even if you are thankful for what your politician did--lets keep them out of it.

As I read the many stories on RV websites and forums, I find myself thankful that I have the luxury of working from anywhere. The RV lifestyle is just one of the ways I am able to get out of the house, out of the city, and away from noise in general. I enjoy small gatherings of friends, and find that camping and RVing fit that lifestyle really well.

I’m thankful that all of my problems are of the first-world variety.

Thank you for introducing this thread: Everyone that replies should be thankful they can ? The Bible tells us to be thankful always, give thanks in all circumstances, and pray continuously... My RV license plate holder (front) says exactly that! Sometimes we just need to retreat (I.e., go RVing) and know that we are loved by our Creator.
IMG_0557.JPG

Today I picked up my coach which has been rotting sitting in RV storage for 3 months. I'm thankful to be able to own such a luxury (non necessity) item and enjoy the travels and friendships through this experience. Just having gotten her home to stuff with junk tomorrow makes me feel good.

Our coach has been sitting for a month!! I am so happy and grateful that the crowded summer season is over, and we can head out on a nice fall trip up the coast to Oregon to visit old friends, eat great seafood, and visit a grandson in college there who will be turning 21. I am just making his favorite food, pizza, for him. We will leave Eugene day before his birthday, as I am sure his college friends have plans ?. I feel just like Neal, so happy to start getting in the coach to stock it up, and get all ready. I always feel that adventure is just waiting for us ! We are so lucky to be able to travel in this beautiful coach. Judy D

Last edited:
I am so very thankful that my wife of 44 years is allowing me to fulfill a childhood dream of wandering the USA in a motorhome and discovering the many amazing places that we have in this country. Just got back to the coach from an 8 hour trip in Yellowstone. Although this is our 4 th time to visit, it is an outstanding trip. And we only did the lower Grand loop road this time. God has created another masterpiece.

DW and I flew to Alaska and visited friend. We both got COVID after return but came out the other side and doing well.

DW and I flew to Alaska and visited friend. We both got COVID after return but came out the other side and doing well.
?

Latest resources

Back