Adventurer
RV Length
Chassis
Chevy P30
Engine
454 Vortac
Fulltimer
Yes
I’ve checked manuals and online and haven’t much that helps Recently I noticed the remote control panel to our Xantrex 458 inverter was dead, no power, I checked to make sure the modular phone type cord on the Xantrex 458 inverter was intact and it was as was the 25 amp fuse not popped out I reconnected it I restarted the 458 inverter and it is inverting and charging fine, but the remote panel has not come back on I’ve checked the 2 inline fuses to the battery and all the fuses in the coach panels no problem, I removed the modular Jack from the Remote panel itself and reconnected and nothing. The 12 volt battery is at 13.2 so that’s not the problem. I’m thinking of getting a regular modular phone cord If that’s the same and testing to see if that might be the cause otherwise I guess the panel is fried or possibly something inside the inverter went bad, and that might be the reason the inverter went down?

Last edited:
Any codes on the panel on the inverter?

Any codes on the panel on the inverter?
Nope totally dead, also tried disconnected the positive cable To the inverter to reset but nothing.

Not the remote but on the inverter box itself. You should give Xantrex a call.

Not the remote but on the inverter box itself. You should give Xantrex a call.
I don’t see any codes in the inverter, only LEDs and they are working properly, I guess I’ll contact Xantrex and see what they say. Thanks

Latest resources

Back