can anyone help ?

Attachments

• IMG_7460.jpeg
    IMG_7460.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7459.jpeg
    IMG_7459.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
Your Aluminum rims were manufactured by Custom Wheel Solutions in Georgia. 248-761-4540...844-943-3533. Your Rim is part number 02066102. Finish is PVD. Size is 16 x 7. Offset is -6. Bolt pattern is 8 x 165.1. I sent them an email requesting them to manufacture new hub covers for me but they didn't respond. I didn't call them yet. I'm busy with other stuff. Since Roadtrek was seized and sold to another company, I think they can legally remake that hub cover. Even better would be a modified version without the "R" in the center. If you have success, please post your results here. Also, throw away the Allen head bolts that hold your covers in place. The cover cracks, fails and falls off. You need a longer bolt with a very wide head. I bought a bunch of them. This will prevent loss of your center caps.

Attachments

• Roadtrek wheel cap bolt (1).jpg
    Roadtrek wheel cap bolt (1).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Roadtrek wheel cap bolt (2).jpg
    Roadtrek wheel cap bolt (2).jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 6
  • roadtrek wheel lug cover center cap.jpg
    roadtrek wheel lug cover center cap.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Roadtrek wheel specs.jpg
    Roadtrek wheel specs.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Roadtrek wheel.JPG
    Roadtrek wheel.JPG
    999.4 KB · Views: 7
Thanks. I also need a missing a center hub. Please keep me in the loop if on is available. When the company I purchase from put on new tires...they failed to even screw the smaller screws tight...so I just lost one. Thanks, JEar

Your Aluminum rims were manufactured by Custom Wheel Solutions in Georgia. 248-761-4540...844-943-3533. Your Rim is part number 02066102. Finish is PVD. Size is 16 x 7. Offset is -6. Bolt pattern is 8 x 165.1. I sent them an email requesting them to manufacture new hub covers for me but they didn't respond. I didn't call them yet. I'm busy with other stuff. Since Roadtrek was seized and sold to another company, I think they can legally remake that hub cover. Even better would be a modified version without the "R" in the center. If you have success, please post your results here. Also, throw away the Allen head bolts that hold your covers in place. The cover cracks, fails and falls off. You need a longer bolt with a very wide head. I bought a bunch of them. This will prevent loss of your center caps.
Thanks for this info.

I have two spare relays arriving today as back up parts after getting stranded in a Minot, ND gas station this summer. No start, jumped it, then bought a new battery as I couldn’t wait two hours for the old battery to be tested. No turnover.
A very generous and smart USAF airman took a relay off the fuel pump position and replaced the starter relay and it turned over. Bought a new relay and back on the road.
The parts store had only one in stock!
A number of electrical systems on 2015 GM vehicles rely on one relay.
I also carry a new replacement Serpentine belt as the HD relacement seems to be rare in rural areas.

I contacted the manufacturer and he said they sent all parts prior to the bankruptcy to RTrek.
he suggested I contact them.
They responded as follows:
Roadtrek does not have any older parts for your vehicle. When the Erwin Hymers group went into receivership, all parts allocated with older molders were sold and auctioned. You may try contacting the supplier of the part you are looking for to see if they have any replacements, or you can also contact your Roadtrek dealers to see if they have any in stock. To find your closest dealer go to Locate A Roadtrek Dealer Near You.

1. You can also contact Mobilife RV located in Kitchener, Ontario that also purchased several parts during the receivership 866-653-5886, Our Roadtrek Inventory - Mobilife RV Centre.
2. Sunshine State in Florida, USA 352-337-0776, Sunshine State RV - New & Used RVs, Service, and Parts in Gainesville, FL, near The Villages, Ocala, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Gainesville.
3. KW Leather for any questions on fabric, curtains, and screens [email protected] attn: Quyan 519-572-6197

US CHEVY PART - Brian @ Vanlife
833 433 3332

Hopefully one of these suggestions will help assist you in your findings.

I contacted the manufacturer and he said they sent all parts prior to the bankruptcy to RTrek.
he suggested I contact them.
They responded as follows:
Roadtrek does not have any older parts for your vehicle. When the Erwin Hymers group went into receivership, all parts allocated with older molders were sold and auctioned. You may try contacting the supplier of the part you are looking for to see if they have any replacements, or you can also contact your Roadtrek dealers to see if they have any in stock. To find your closest dealer go to Locate A Roadtrek Dealer Near You.

1. You can also contact Mobilife RV located in Kitchener, Ontario that also purchased several parts during the receivership 866-653-5886, Our Roadtrek Inventory - Mobilife RV Centre.
2. Sunshine State in Florida, USA 352-337-0776, Sunshine State RV - New & Used RVs, Service, and Parts in Gainesville, FL, near The Villages, Ocala, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Gainesville.
3. KW Leather for any questions on fabric, curtains, and screens [email protected] attn: Quyan 519-572-6197

US CHEVY PART - Brian @ Vanlife
833 433 3332

Hopefully one of these suggestions will help assist you in your findings.
I already exhausted all those resources long ago and so has every RT owner looking for a hub cover. The fact is that there are no spares in existence and the manufacturer of the original hub covers is not interested in manufacturing new replacements. There just isn't enough profit for them in a small production run. Our Rims are orphans. Joe
ps: I believe the only way to procure replacement hub covers is to have them made. If the original producer will not make them, who will?

Latest resources

Back