• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Very sweet hope you are enjoying it.
Does your coach have the 605 Cumming’s?
Brian
No it's 450hp but we did put the 605 rear hatch on it with grilles to vent out excess heat that seams to creep inside bedroom during hot day travels. I think they are now putting that rear hatch all all units for 2024 models.

No it's 450hp but we did put the 605 rear hatch on it with grilles to vent out excess heat that seams to creep inside bedroom during hot day travels. I think they are now putting that rear hatch all all units for 2024 models.
Are you happy with the power of your engine?
And it is such a beautiful coach.
Brian

Are you happy with the power of your engine?
And it is such a beautiful coach.
Brian
Yes, it's definitely a heavier coach than the 2013 Phaeton 42qbh we had with 400hp which ran great. But still pleased with the 450 in this Bus.

Here's a loaded up with trailer photo from last week when we left Fort Wilderness at Disney World. The new rear hatch with grilles adds a little pizazz to rear appearance also.

Attachments

• IMG_20231118_134517024_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231118_134517024_HDR.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 31
Here's a loaded up with trailer photo from last week when we left Fort Wilderness at Disney World. The new rear hatch with grilles adds a little pizazz to rear appearance also.
Very nice, I see why you don’t flat tow.
Enjoy and thanks for answering my questions.
Brian

Gorgeous coach, how long is your trailer? Great set up

Gorgeous coach, how long is your trailer? Great set up

18ft. usage area plus the hitch, 5200# axles, 16 inch wheels, 225 75 16 Michelin XPS RIB tires. Trailer is actually a 2009 model but I store it inside and acid wash the aluminum once or twice a year. I'm starting to think the trailer might last longer than I do 😂😂🙏🙏.

Latest resources

Back