Chassis
Ford
Engine
V8/7,3
TOW/TOAD
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Fulltimer
No
Just bought a 2023 Leprechaun 311 FS and wanting help to mount TV in bedroom. There is no sticker of where I should mount. Any advice on this and also what type of mount was used would be appreciated.

In our '17 311 FS it's on the was to the left of the closet door if you are in the bed, the cable connection and outlet should be right there too.

Check with Coachmen, they can look it up by the vin and tell you where the hook up is. Should be pre wired.

I do know the location. Just wondering how did y'all mount to the wall? Is it metal studs in the wall?

In our wall are two wood studs installed at the factory that the wall bracket is attached too.

I've tried pushing against the wall and it only feels solid in one area. Doesn't seem to be very wide.

I would take picture for you but the coach is currently getting new tires. The area does not have to be very wide, you can't put a very big TV back there anyway. Ours is only a 24 inch and it's plenty big, attached to a simple 2 screw full motion wall mount

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back