• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Coffee in the coach

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Have you considered a shot of tequila instead?
I'm busy modeling the filter in Fusion 360. No time for that.

Once you have finished the cad drawing of the filter, I have added an option to my pour-over process. On the second pour after the bloom, from 50-150 grams of water added, pick up the chemex and give it a light shake to ensure all the beans are covered from the pour. Very effective, and it helps enrich the flavor even more.

Exercised restraint this morning. Minimal first pour for the heart beat, once "coded" I added more water and all was delicious. I do pour over the grinds on the second pour to get them back to the bottom. Another nice benny of these filters is when boondocking it minimizes cleanup. I'm on water/electric here and gasping for "grey" tank air. Heading to full hookups today but 7 days of boondocking, maybe more, starts Sunday.

it just bubbles and as I pour 2.2 gallons in at a time it spits back up some at the end where the filter is not really flush against the glass.
You should be wetting the filter before you put the beans in and dump the water before adding the beans.

You should be wetting the filter before you put the beans in and dump the water before adding the beans.
Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

How about 3D printing a filter to your exacting specifications

Don’t give him any ideas because the next thing he does will be pineapple infused filters.

How about 3D printing a filter to your exacting specifications
You can't just set a puzzle aside. I'm close, I rotated the square filter and things look better now.

While I think this is a good idea and I do it, this is one of the perks of the white filters. The brown ones typically need to be rinsed before use, the white ones from chemex don't require this. They've already been rinsed/bleached, or whatever per their video.

A coffee aficionado told me about a small roaster to try and I was very impressed. A level of flavor that is better than some of the brands I have tried.

Latest resources

Back