Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

MOD Couple of mods we have done to our 2021 Newmar SuperStar!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Looks great. I love your coach

UV protection and helps with the heat load from the front windshield and the sky window...
We ordered some weather tech windshield and side window inserts for ours. Made a huge difference in the heat coming through in the cab.

We ordered some weather tech windshield and side window inserts for ours. Made a huge difference in the heat coming through in the cab.
those work great!!! we have that plus the Magneshades as well.. when you are in Texas and its 100 degrees, you need all the help you can get lol

Looking great, gonna need to install the SS trim to keep up with the Jones'. Keep posting up your upgrades and thanks for letting me know about this new forum.

inbound7942777175755725829.jpg

Thanks Pete!! its great to have a home for our Super C specific discussions now!!! cheers!!

Another mod done this week.. changed how the Oasis exhaust is mounted/routed.. we drug the exhaust leaving a KOA in Arkansas a few weeks ago following another coach who had no issues.. sent this information to ITR and Newmar both for their review and received positive feedback. Removed the exhaust from the Oasis and put in a shortened pipe threaded on both ends into a 90degree elbow and then into flexible exhaust pipe feeding into the original exhaust pipe.. I also changed the exhaust hanger to be 1" shorter.. The flexible pipe will move if it hits anything versus putting stress on the Oasis exhaust port. Gained 2" of ground clearance after this mod.
IMG_6119.jpeg

Interesting mod.

Ours doesn’t have an exhaust pipe at all, just the flexible hose in the compartment and a screen underneath.

Interesting mod.

Ours doesn’t have an exhaust pipe at all, just the flexible hose in the compartment and a screen underneath.
Hey Dennis,
look further back, you should see a square cutout below where the Oasis Chinook is mounted... there should be a 2" OD pipe coming down to the exhaust... if there is nothing there, then I would venture to say it was forgotten as that exhaust is necessary for the Oasis to function properly...

or unless you ordered a propane coach.. then that would explain it

Nope all electric and nothing on the exhaust, just dumps through the compartment to the underside.

I’ll reach out to Newmar and double check, thanks for the info.

Took another look when we got back to the coach.

The one I was looking at is the flexible air intake.

Can see the exhaust pipe coming down in the rear of the unit under the coach but there is nothing at all connected to it.

Guess a call to Newmar is in order….

Latest resources

Back