• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Ford Superdutys

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Better than the person who doesnt equip an entire lot of Superdutys for towing. Most of them had a 3.31 gear, a couple of them had 3.55s.
This was my biggest peeve when looking for a 350. 99% of the adds online stated 3.73 and 4.1 but then you'd look at the door plate to find out its only a 3.31. Most of the salesman didn't even know how to figure out the axle ratio. Omg it was frustrating.
That said I'm loving my lariat complete with heated seats. The dude who traded it in brought it fully stocked but only used it for commuting to work in the city. I really got lucky. Only 54k miles on a '16.

Funny thing is, when at the campgrounds, I see like 75% (guesstimating) Fords to all others. Not knocking other trucks one bit as they are there for a reason. But Ford seems to be people’s choice for some reason.

Funny thing is, when at the campgrounds, I see like 75% (guesstimating) Fords to all others. Not knocking other trucks one bit as they are there for a reason. But Ford seems to be people’s choice for some reason.
Like everything else, depends on your location. This number is quite wrong in my neck of the woods. In my neck of the wood there is a saying "It's what they can" "A Ford"

Latest resources

Back