Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I'm at FL Gaffney (FCCC) doing my annual service. Tech suggested a place 15-20 miles away for breakfast on a farm (strawberry) named Strawberry Hill. Has a nice cafe/diner style restaurant that opens at 8 AM. Was a nice breakfast and a pretty drive.

You drove past like half a mile from where I am at work in Chesnee. :) And when you go back to pick up your coach about two blocks form where my wife is working.
Strawberry Hill is actually in "Fingerville". Thread title sort of implies otherwise.

Strawberry Hill is always my go to spot.

Are you having them check your a/c?

Are you having them check your a/c?
The A/C still works fine. I brought up the blower and they said it's not related to PDM and if it's an issue it's the "builder" (aka Newmar) and not a chassis part. Of course it works fine here.

Guess I missed this before. There are many fine non-chain restaurants scattered between Gaffney & Spartanburg and Strawberry Hill is one of the better. I found it by the recommendation of my neighbor when I bought my property 6 minutes away. Dad & I had an 85 minute commute from Seneca while he and I spent many days clearing, cleaning & mowing before I moved my family closer. Lunch is simple, cheap, well prepared, very tasty and served with a smile. Many of their ice cream flavors are excellent too!

Latest resources

Back