• Commercial/Vendors welcome

HWH Active Air Installation

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I need to bring this thread back to life. Does anyone know the status of HWH? Has installs on existing coaches resumed?

I need to bring this thread back to life. Does anyone know the status of HWH? Has installs on existing coaches resumed?
@J&JD were just there and made an inquiry about installation resuming, due to manpower issues still not doing installations.

Yes, just left the HWH factory/service center a couple of weeks ago. Talked to Paul (owner) and at length with the engineers that work with the AA program. There are no set plans as to when the AA program will resume. They are still claiming labor problems are limiting them. The engineers did mention they are still working with/on different aspects of AA (new hardware, software etc.
I will say that the service we received at our visit was absolutely first class and amazingly reasonable dollar wise. I would not hesitate to travel there for service. I’m absolutely back to loving my Active Air system!

Is there a reason not to go the Valid route? I know they are primarily used on Spartan chassis, but I I have read a few posts here of Freightliners with Valid onboard. I have HWH hydraulics and it would sure seem that HWH would be a simpler, more integrated install, but you can't buy what they won't sell.

I’m not familiar with the Valid system. All I know is that when the AA system is working, the whole coach HWH/jacks/leveling system/traveling system/etc all work together seamlessly.
We’ve been sitting at a somewhat unlevel spot on air level (no jacks) for three days now and the coach has stayed perfectly level. Kinda nice.

While valid is a great system, it is not available as an aftermarket install. Only the HWH system is available aftermarket.

Spartan does offer a scaled down version of the valid system aftermarket for their chassis such as ventana and Dutch star to allow for air leveling, but does not give the handling features found in a true valid or HWH install.

Latest resources

Back