Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
@GlampDaddy did me in. He cooked the most amazing pork loin (or whatever it's called) on his Ninja outdoor grill and it had the most amazing flavor. I've never had anything smoked and actually tasted the smoke flavor. With his Ninja I did, it was fantabulous! At the rally we attended last October he made wings on the Ninja, probably best wings I've had. @lostinfla is also a Ninja grill guru and swears by it. I've been watching for discounted pricing on the newer XL model, even though some are saying get the non XL model, I can't help but want to give it a try. Sooooo (@sheridany - look over there 👈) I ordered one, and a few accessories, while on sale. I'll be leaving my Green Mountain Grill Davey Crocket home this next trip and going lighter and hopefully better with the Ninja option.
xl.png

Last edited:
Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

Man, you guys have forgotten what camping was about. What ever happened to meals over the campfire. Too much tech.😂😎

sniff 😭

Dammit, may have to look at this as a replacement for the Traeger portable we are carrying now.

Now this is costing others money 🤣
That's the way Neil is. Watch him closely because he'll scam your credit card number.

Man, you guys have forgotten what camping was about. What ever happened to meals over the campfire. Too much tech.😂😎
That’s what I call my Ninja…campfire. 🙄

Latest resources

Back