Challenger
RV Length
Engine
Triton
TOW/TOAD
searching
Fulltimer
No
I'm sure there are many varying opinions or there - we're looking for ideas re: mattresses. Our pedestal is 74" x 60" and we have zero space between corner of base and closet when we close slide. There is currently no mattress in the RV as purchased, so open to ideas and welcome any advice on brands/types to avoid. We aren't going to be spending excessive time in the RV so sleep-number type prices aren't really preferable.

Thanks in advance!

This was recommended to us from another member here a couple of years ago. We went with the Scarsdale. We like it.

Have you considered the memory foam? But nothing is better than what you are comfortable sleeping on. That's one of the reasons why we don't like sleeping in hotels.

We replaced the one in our old coach with a Zinus brand from Amazon.

We liked that so much we replaced the one in the house with the same brand.

X2 for Mattress Insider - I’ve used them for three different coaches and been very happy with them each time. Also they will make a mattress to any size and shape (one was a cut corner and fit perfectly) you want. On one I had the mattress made 4” longer and had them build in a hinge, and one I had them build it 1 1/2” narrower because it was too tight between two cabinets. They also have very good customer service, an excellent warranty, and are priced reasonable. And they are made in the USA.

I'm sure there are many varying opinions or there - we're looking for ideas re: mattresses. Our pedestal is 74" x 60" and we have zero space between corner of base and closet when we close slide. There is currently no mattress in the RV as purchased, so open to ideas and welcome any advice on brands/types to avoid. We aren't going to be spending excessive time in the RV so sleep-number type prices aren't really preferable.

Thanks in advance!
We bought this on in a quern size. We like you have no room when the slide is in. This is a standard queen. We like the mattress quite well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09RF1CGK4/?tag=rvf01-20

1706188384712.png

I am hesitant to suggest this to someone that doesn't plan on spending a lot of time in their RV!

I fear that they may not want to go home!!!

However, as a Good Samaritan, I give you the best sleeping experience you will ever have!!!

Latest resources

Back