• Commercial/Vendors welcome

OneWheel

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
That thing has been sitting at my house calling to me each time I see it.

Someone needs to come get it. I’ll let it go cheap. Real cheap. Like, maybe free to the right person. Someone I don’t like.
Did you get rid of it or get back on it? My kids have been bugging me aobut one and I knew they were expensive, I underestimated what expensive in 2023 is, I should have known on their site when they list "collections" instead of models. Of course the kids want the most expensive one, I'm thinking that money might be better spent by pouring more into the HSA for when they end up in the ED for misusing something that costs a fraction as much, that they already have.

I hope you're continuing to heal up, I can imagine it's no fun being restricted for so long. I broke both elbows at the same time in a mountain bike wreck when I was 18 and that was very rough. I can't imagine how torn up I'd be with the same flight over the handlebars at a little over double that age now. My brother looked much like Neal's picture above when he got his first pair of roller blades in middle school, his wrist guard looked like you could put them through a cinderblock wall without hurting your wrist.

It's a great way to exercise the new pup. Good idea for @Neemer

It's a great way to exercise the new pup. Good idea for @Neemer
IMG_1911.gif

Did you get rid of it or get back on it?
I still have it, but I will not be on it again. I get chills and the hair on my neck stands up each time I walk by where my incident happened.

I've seen them on the beach several times, always on the hard packed sand but I would imagine a spill there would be far preferable to a spill on concrete or gravel.

Halloween is just around the corner!

IMG_0922.jpeg

Great way to exercise Benjamin while you still have a good arm.

One year ago today.

If I was as young and flexible as this young lady, I don’t think it would have even been a thing.

Latest resources

Back