Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Rich B

RVF Regular
I’m hoping someone from Nexus RV is looking. I have my 2024 Ghost 36DS in for work. I dropped off in October. I am still waiting for parts to complete the repair. The last item is just a cable for the slide. I have called the parts department from nexus four times and left my number. I have never had someone pick up the phone or call back after I left my information. I offered to give the dealer a universal cable at my cost but they need to receive the parts for Nexus. I have left two messages on other voicemail to other departments. I never heard back. This is my second Ghost that I bought new. This is not right. Who is responsible for customer support is not doing a good job. I hate to submit this but 5 months is too long!

I'm going through the same type issues with my Eclipse attitude toy hauler. This all started last June when I bought it new. Multiple problems and still none are fixed. I have repaired all the small things but the refrigerator, water heater, generator, and front delamination need to be repaired by the manufacturer.

I’m sorry for your situation as well. I too made a couple of repairs while on my cross country trip. The exhaust pipe on my generator fell off and the rear stone guard broke. My ice maker never had water and my one slide broke third day out. Luckily I could use the bed with the slide in. Quality Control should have found some other issues before it shipped. The RV industry needs to build a better product

I’m hoping someone from Nexus RV is looking. I have my 2024 Ghost 36DS in for work. I dropped off in October. I am still waiting for parts to complete the repair. The last item is just a cable for the slide. I have called the parts department from nexus four times and left my number. I have never had someone pick up the phone or call back after I left my information. I offered to give the dealer a universal cable at my cost but they need to receive the parts for Nexus. I have left two messages on other voicemail to other departments. I never heard back. This is my second Ghost that I bought new. This is not right. Who is responsible for customer support is not doing a good job. I hate to submit this but 5 months is too long!
Oh my, that's terrible! Might be time to take this to a higher level. The domain name "nexusrvsucks.com" is available. Just sayin. . .

Latest resources

Back