RV Make
Jayco
RV Model
Eagle 319 MLOK
RV Length
Fulltimer
No
Our FW is a Jayco Eagle 319MLOK 2023.
I installed a Victron SmartShunt on my battery pack. Its the IP65 500A/50mV.

When the app is opened, I see another SmartShunt. It's the SmartSolar MPPT 75/15.
My question is this. I obviously know where the IP65 is but have no clue where they placed the Solar shunt.
I walked around the RV and it is somewhere in the front as the strength indicators for the BT is much better up front.
Anyone know where it is on this rig?

I need to find it in order to reset the password so I can monitor t. I have tried the six 0's with no luck.

Help!!

If it were me I'd be looking around the house batteries. Best place is probably the battery bay. It may be attached to a battery directly.

When the app is opened, I see another SmartShunt. It's the SmartSolar MPPT 75/15.
My question is this. I obviously know where the IP65 is but have no clue where they placed the Solar shunt.
I walked around the RV and it is somewhere in the front as the strength indicators for the BT is much better up front.

I need to find it in order to reset the password so I can monitor t. I have tried the six 0's with no luck.

Help!!
Have you watched this video?

It's a solar controller. You should find some wires going from it to the batteries, blue box labeled Victron. Or it's a neighbor's unit; I see several on the Victron app but they're not mine.

It's a solar controller. You should find some wires going from it to the batteries, blue box labeled Victron. Or it's a neighbor's unit; I see several on the Victron app but they're not mine.
Yes! And there is a video on the victron website on how to join the network together!

Help!!
Stating the obvious I'm sure but keep in mind in a campground you'll pickup Victron bluetooth transmissions from all around. For those with Victron components this is why you want to set your PIN code on your devices.

Have you watched this video?

The answer is no. That has nothing to do with the question. I know what type of SmartShunt I have but having looked for it, knowing that it is connected the battery as I have the IP65 that I installed, I can't find it. The video is another Victron device. I was hoping that someone could tell me to save removing some panels around the battery area to find it. I have Solar panels and was told I have a SmartShunt with the installation. I know it is on my 5er as the same one showed up on my BT app when I was in Oklahoma over the weekend. I can get it pair with the app as I don't know the 6 digit code. I have tried the "000000" but doesn't work. I need the PUK code on the devise to change the code.

The answer is no. That has nothing to do with the question. I know what type of SmartShunt I have but having looked for it, knowing that it is connected the battery as I have the IP65 that I installed, I can't find it. The video is another Victron device. I was hoping that someone could tell me to save removing some panels around the battery area to find it. I have Solar panels and was told I have a SmartShunt with the installation. I know it is on my 5er as the same one showed up on my BT app when I was in Oklahoma over the weekend. I can get it pair with the app as I don't know the 6 digit code. I have tried the "000000" but doesn't work. I need the PUK code on the devise to change the code.
For Android,an app will use your radio to locate Bluetooth transmitters. Feel free to do what you want! Just saw in your post you listen an mppt device. And your smart device. That made the video relevant to me!!!

The MPPT 75/15 is a solar controller, NOT a smartshunt. You can't reasonably have solar power without a controller.

The SmartShunt you installed is just that. IP65 is just a waterproof rating.

On your bluetooth you should see the Smartshunt and the MPPT controller if it's yours and you're not in a campground. The SmartSolar also allows bluetooth connection that will show how much power it's putting out...you get the same info on the SmartShunt readout.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back