Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I think these would be at the top of my list for a DIY install. Quality seems impressive, very nicely priced. If anyone is considering LiFePO4 you may want to check something like these for year end sales.

I met him at school last year, nice guy. I like his videos as well. Just watched that one last night. I think they are a great deal also.

I am ordering my first battery, converting my 20Ft camper to LiON. This will be my first experience with LiON in the RV world.
The purpose of this battery will be to run the 12v Refrigerator that I am installing, removing the dometic Dual fridge. The price for 206Ah shipped is $629, which is hard to beat. If this proves to be as good as I am hoping, I will be replacing the AGM in my LADP with 1000Ah of SOK.

Last edited:
IMG_4668.jpeg
I installed one SOK 280 AH battery in my new trailer. Very pleased with it.

Baron, where did you find the 280Ah for that price? The website is $882. I have three 206Ah SOKs and I am quite pleased with them

Loving the pricing of these batteries - continuing to drop year after year.
Currently have 920aH of Lithionics installed, IIRC about 6-7 years old.
Price was MUCH higher back then.

Baron, where did you find the 280Ah for that price? The website is $882. I have three 206Ah SOKs and I am quite pleased with them
I guess my fingers or my dyslexia caused an error. I have the 206Ah not the 280Ah. I also paid $629..not $529....going back and editing the original post. Sorry for confusion.

I guess my fingers or my dyslexia caused an error. I have the 206Ah not the 280Ah. I also paid $629..not $529....going back and editing the original post. Sorry for confusion.
Shi----happens. Fingers sometimes have a mind of their own!!:LOL:

I keep my eye on the SOK website for a sale to expand my storage. Currently the 280s and 206s are priced at $3.15/ AH. The 206s are out of stock. I am not hurting and am thinking black Friday sale for purchase.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back