Time for a new Keurig

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Good investing principle. Watch what Neal buys.😂

How many of these things have you purchased Neal. I think my original one is 10 years old. Still going strong. Forgive me for my inquisitiveness.

Last edited:
The single serve is what I have used in our RV for years. Mine does not look that good.

giant quadruple thumbs down on the k-supreme. Both of mine (home & RV) are going in the trash, okay, closet for now. They have a burnt taste and after a google search it's a common complaint. I still have my old machines but I'm probably going to find a single serve locally or ship one to Newmar for my arrival next week. Blech! Done with this!

And yes @sheridany - my fav is pour over coffee, the flavor has been amazing. I'm just lazy sometimes.

Well our Insta one I mentioned earlier in this post is still going strong.

Amazon product ASIN B096BJJ1FG
Even better I found reusable Melita pods marketed as JavaJig that work great.

Amazon product ASIN B07TZCLJ5Z
Amazon product ASIN B01B1U3CCUAmazon product ASIN B07YCCW1GW

The only thing we buy for them is filters which run a few cents a piece from Amazon.

Easy to clean and reuse. Got tired of trying to clean the reusable ones with the built in screens.

This allows me to use my coffee, Seattles Best or Gevalia - something strong and get good flavor for not much per cup.

Threw away all the reusable filters with the permanent screens.

And I do make a cup of the original Nespresso now and then, we have the frother kept from one of the Nespresso Virtuo machines so we can do cappuccino. Those pods aren’t bad price wise and pick some up when on sale.

Link(s) to what you're suggesting?

Thank you. Maybe the answer is moving away from Keurig!
The pot we have had since July of 22 and no issues with it.

The Melitta items I just found locally to try and they are working well. Should save some money overall now that we are retired 😀 and I can still support my caffeine habit.

Mellita is a great brand. I know many who swear by theirs. I bought one of these when it was on kickstarter but I think it’s too expensive now and it might take up too much room in the ventessex. We keep one in the S&B. Makes awesome pourover.

Latest resources

Back